Thanks to TB ambassador Rae Cramer (@alpine.sunrae) for sharing her exceptionally simple, yet nutrient complex no bake cookie recipe!
'Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum' - yep, we give this recipe 5-Yums! It's that good!
NO BAKE TRAIL BUTTER COOKIES! 🍪
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or omit and use maple syrup TB 😉)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Trail Butter nut butter blend of choice!
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
“I often also add things like: shredded coconut, hemp seeds, chia, raisins, other dried fruits!”
1. Mix / Rough Blend all ingredients above together. (food processor recommended)
2. Set out a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drop heaping spoonfuls onto the sheet.
3. Place in fridge for 20-30 minutes for the cookies to setup, and store in an airtight container to keep!
4. Voila! Delicious & (nut)ricious Trail Butter treats in no time!