With a name that includes 'Best Ever' how can you say "no" to trying this Trail Butter chai cookie recipe?! That's right, you can't!
Crafted by our TB matriarch Ma Bogg's, this spiced chai cookie recipe puts all other cookie recipes to shame. Are we biased? Sure we are! You would be too if you were lucky enough to taste test the creations coming out of Ma Boggs kitchen!
Don't delay - stock up on Trail Butter's Spiced Chai nut butter blend and give this 'Best Ever' cookie recipe a whirl! These cookies are so dang delicious, you may not be able to stop at one, and you definitely won't want to share!
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup Spiced Chai Trail Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp whole milk
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Sugar, cinnamon and cardamom to roll cookie balls in
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream butter and Trail Butter together. Beat in sugars until fluffy and then add egg yolk, milk & vanilla and mix well.
3. Mix together flour, baking soda, powder salt and spices. Beat half the flour mixture into wet ingredients. Then add the rest of the flour being careful not to overmix.
4. Form 1” balls and roll in sugar, cinnamon and cardamom mixture.
5. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet 2” apart.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.