You can't go wrong with a Ma Boggs recipe. We guarantee it! Your favorite brownie recipe combined with our limited edition Salted Brownie Trail Butter will leave you wanting more... We recommend doubling up on this delectable treat!
Let us know what you think once you give this recipe a go!
- Start with either your favorite fudge brownie box mix (or) Your favorite brownie recipe from scratch. Your choice! (sized for an 8 inch square pan)
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Trail Butter Salted Brownie Blend
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- Coarse sea salt as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep 8x8 pan, lining with parchment paper
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions or your recipe, stirring in chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, mix Trail Butter, cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth
- Spread ½ brownie batter in prepared pan.
- Next, spread layer of Trail Butter mixture over brownie batter.
- Cover TB layer with remaining brownie batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top begins to crack and center is set. Do not over-bake.
- Let cool, sprinkle with coarse sea salt, cut, and enjoy!