We'll let Trail Butter Pro, Joe Grant, take is from here with this tasty (and easy peasy) overnight puddin' recipe:
Breakfast concoction! This is a typical style of pudding that I prepare the night before with variations depending on what fruit or spices I have available.
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 pear, 1 banana (both chopped), 1 squeezed lemon, and a handful of dates
- A liberal amount of Trail Butter (quick zap in the blender with the almond milk to mix perfectly)
- Fresh grated ginger, turmeric and cinnamon
Mix all together in a bowl, cover and let it soak overnight so the chia rehydrates and creates a nice pudding texture for breakfast.