Our TB matriarch Ma Bogg’s has done it again with her Spiced Chai Holiday Cookies, made with Trail Butter Spiced Chai of course - but really, any of our nut butters will do! This is definitely one to add to your go-to holiday treats - we're certain the jolly man in red agrees... We hope you’ll give it a try.
Pair the goodness of Trail Butter and Chai (or your favorite Trail Butter flavor) to create a delightful seasonal favorite…
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup Trail Butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp cardamom
1/2 tsp black pepper
Sugar, cinnamon and cardamom to roll cookie balls in
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and Trail Butter together. Beat in sugars until fluffy and then add egg, milk &
vanilla and mix well.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, powder salt and spices. Beat half the flour mixture into wet ingredients. Then add
the rest of the flour being careful not to overmix.
- Form 1″ balls and roll in sugar, cinnamon and cardamom mixture.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet 2″ apart
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.